Artificial Intelligence Theory and Applications Journal is indexed by
Academic Resource Index: Research Bible.https://www.researchbib.com
Submission Preparation Checklist:
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All authors must add their affiliations and ORCID IDs. One author must be designated as the corresponding author with an email address.
For template article, please click here.
(Please ensure that comments on the rightside of the template are deleted.)
For copyright form, please click here.
(Please ensure that the copyright form is signed by all authors.)
To submit an article, please click here.